Classic Crust, Mozzarella Cheese, Zesty Pizza Sauce, Spicy Italian Sausage, Hot Italian Sausage, Mild Italian Sausage, Parmesan Cheese & Italian Herb Seasonings.
Nutrition Facts & Ingredients
INGREDIENTS: Crust: Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Calcium Propionate, L-Cysteine. Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking). Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Citric Acid, Distilled Vinegar. Spicy Italian Sausage: Pork, Spices, Water, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Flavorings, Paprika, Sodium Phosphates. Hot Italian Sausage: Pork, Water, Spices, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Garlic, Lemon Juice Powder (Corn Syrup Solids, Lemon Juice Solids, Lemon Oil), Flavoring, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, BHA, BHT, Propyl Gallate. Mild Italian Sausage: Pork, Seasoning (Spices, Dehydrated Garlic), Water, Salt, Flavoring. Parmesan Cheese: Pasteurized Part Skim MIlk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking). Spices. Contains: MIlk, Soy, Wheat.
- Keep pizza frozen prior to baking.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Do not eat pizza without baking.
- Remove from box, wrapper and cardboard tray.
- Place in oven directly on center rack and bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese and crust are a golden brown. Check often, ovens may vary.
- Let pizza stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Cut, serve & enjoy. Note: An internal temperature of 165° F should be achieved in center of pizza.